25 Eylül 2018 Salı

   


 Local newspaper’s reward...
I think my local newspaper should give the reward to me. Because I did so many good things. I feed the dogs and cats which are living on the streets. I bought some chocolate for Syrian children. I gave water to the animals most of the time. I collect some unused test books and give them to the students which are having some tough lives. And i also collect my unused clothes for the poor people. And I think the award should be a certificate and money. This money should be around $ 10.000.

P.S: Thanks for giving me the award.



2 yorum:

  1. That is really striking. It is a well-read text for me.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Dear Author,

    I read your article. So you want the reward for yourself.

    It is nice to appreciate yourself. And seems like you've done many nice things. But look around. There are some other people around us who are doing what you've done. Not many but they are there.

    One does not do good deeds for rewards. You do good things and rewards (in many different forms) come to you.

    I hope you'll receive lots of meaningful rewards.

    My best,

    Saadet Roach



    YanıtlaSil